Robert George left a lasting impression upon the hearts and minds of many of us that had the opportunity and great fortune to meet him. Brother George passed away very suddenly and we have an opportunity to pass along some of his Masonic working tools. Paula George is making these available to the Brothers knowing Robert would want those that were close to him have the opportunity to enjoy pieces of his Masonic journey and passion for knowledge - to keep on the path up the mountain.
This silent auction is to raise funds for Robert's wife, Paula George, and to allow the Brothers or those that knew Robert to have a continuing memory of his enduring spirit.
Here is a catalog of the decks and other items for sale. Robert George Tarot Collection
Here's how to bid:
- Put your name, the item number(s) and your bid(s) in an email to email@example.com. In the subject put: Tarot Auction
- For bids $50 and over, your bid must be at least $5.00 more than the previous bid. For bids under $50, your bid must be at least $2.00 more than the previous bid.
- Your bid(s) will be updated in the Excel file Current Bids as soon as I can get to it. (Give me a couple hours.)
- Bidding closes at 6pm PDT on Tuesday, July 25, 2017, our July Stated Meeting.
- Winning bidders need to be present at our July Stated (or make prior arrangements for payment). If the highest bidder for an item is not present or has not made arrangements for payment, the next highest bidder will be declared the winner.
- All items will be available for pickup (upon payment) at our July Stated.
- All sales are final. Payment can be via cash, check, or credit card.
If you have any questions or problems, please email me or give me a call at 206-792-6896.